I was out taking pictures of the garden this morning when I had an idea. It’s garden season, so let’s play a little garden game…
Your job is to match 9 different flowers to the 9 different vegetables they produce. For instance “tomato and __ (insert number)” match, or “#1 and #__ ” match. One vegetable can match a flower from either collage. BUT! I’ve included one extra flower that does not match any of the vegetables to make things more interesting. 😛 Next Monday I shall reveal the answers and the winners (see below). It’s kinda similar to my sister’s “Name that Flower” game. As in Mystery Pictures, I won’t approve guess comments until I reveal the answers.
*Update* Oops! The 4th and 8th flower pictures were actually the same. Sorry about that! I fixed it, though. Thank you for telling me, Rapunzel!
- 1 point for each pair you match correctly
- 1 bonus point for correctly telling me which flower is the trick flower
- 2 bonus points for correctly identifying the trick flower
- And no going outside in your garden to check your answers! (Or looking them up on Google. (Or Bing, Megan.) *Shakes finger*)
I’ll tell you the vegetables, and you tell me their matching flowers:
- Green Bean
- Tomato (I hope you knew that already)
5. Lima bean
9. Butternut Squash
And here’s the extra flower which may either match one those vegetables up there, or it may be the trick flower. Who knows?
I hope you enjoyed this slightly strange, random game; I know I’ll enjoy reading your guesses! 😀
Do you have a garden? Do you like gardening? What is your favorite of those veggies up there?