Phew, it’s been awhile since I posted one of these, but here it is! The last part of Q & A. (See the other parts here.) In case you’d forgotten, I did this Q&A post in celebration of the 100 followers milestone! Whoop whoop! Oh wait – now I have 116 followers. WHOOP WHOOP!! Thank you guys so much! You all asked so many lovely questions that I had to divide the answers into several parts. 😀 And… this is the last! (I’m going to add a few bonus Q & A’s of my own at the end. 😉 )
wizepuppy‘s (Suzy’s) Questions
- There is a grizzly bear running towards you, but your life long friend is hanging from a 100 foot cliff. What do you do? Let’s see. If the bear was running really fast, I would run straight toward the cliff, whip around at the last second so he would run over the edge, fly back to rescue my friend, and go home in triumph. Ha ha. No. I have a sneaking suspicion that I would be considerably less courageous than that. XD 😉 I would probably just scream and pray.
- Would you rather live in the time of the Great Depression or World War II? Hm… maybe the Great Depression. I don’t think I could survive living through a war like WW2. I’m reading Rilla of Ingleside (it’s really good, by the way!) which is set in the time of World War 1, and it really made me think about how horrible it would have been to live through a World War. You were always waiting breathlessly for the news, and the news often turned out to be terrifying. Every hour of the day would be filled with worry and suspense. And then if your brother or husband or sweetheart went to war, how terrible that would be to wonder if he would ever return? It makes me so, so thankful that we are not at war.
- What magical power would you want to possess most? I would like to FLY! The age old dream, my friends. 😉 Although it would be so fun to have the skills to make anything I imagined!
- Would you rather be the most famous or the richest person in the world? Probably neither. 🙂 But… hmm… maybe the richest? I could do all sorts of things with my money, including helping other people. If I was famous, I would only be, well, famous, and I’ll bet it would get annoying to have fans everywhere trying to get my autograph. XD XD 😀
- What would be your death wish? Definitely that I would soon be in Heaven. 🙂
buzzaboutag‘s (Rutvi’s) Questions:
- Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? Yep! I have four siblings. This is a list of the kids in our family from oldest to youngest. Me ( 😉 ), Logan (my oldest sibling and brother), Jefferson (my other brother whom we always call Jeff), Megan (my sister who also has a blog), and Carmen (my youngest sister and sibling.)
- Do you like pineapples? YES! I love pretty much any and all fruit, although apples and bananas aren’t my favorite because they’re pretty normal.
- Favorite season? SPRING! I love spring, when the trees are iced with fluffy blossoms, the grass is getting greener, and new life is popping up all around me! Not to mention that my birthday’s in May. 🙂
- Favorite thing to photograph? Little things. Close-up photography is definitely my style. I love capturing the little things in life that we don’t normally notice, and bringing their beauty into the light. It’s like I discover a whole new world when I zoom in my camera lens!
- What was your first pet? The first pet that actually belonged to me was Honeybunny, my first rabbit. I posted about her surprisingly few times, poor thing. (Although this post has a few pictures of her in it.) You can see more pictures of her by typing “Honeybunny” in my blog’s search bar.
- How long has your family had bunnies for, and who was the first bunny to enter your household? **Edited to add** Oops! My sister reminded me that we actually had a (not so nice) bunny named Nibbles in 2011. He met with a tragic end when a cat got into his cage and ate off his head. 😦 XD XD It was so sad then, but now it’s just hilarious! XD We’ve had bunnies since August 2014. Click here to see a post about when we got them. (*Gasp* No one commented on that post until almost a year later! It’s amazing how much my blog has grown since then – if I published a post like that now and got no comments, I would probably faint or else be seriously concerned that you guys weren’t alive. XD Once again, thanks so much for your comments, guys!)
- What was the name of the last unicorn you met? Her name is Alice. (See her here.) And I saw her because… well because I made her. I know, you were expecting me to have met a real unicorn, weren’t you? *Sigh* I am so sorry that I let you down. XD
And that’s all! I had so much fun answering your questions, guys! Thank you so much for asking them! And now I decided to ask myself a few questions, just because. 🙂
- Am I right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed.
- How tall am I? A little over 5′ 8.” Both of my parents are about 5′ 11.”. 😀
- What is my middle name? Marie. It’s my grandma’s middle name, and I really like it. 🙂
There we go! Feel free to answer one of these questions yourself in the comments!
26 thoughts on “Q & A Part 4 – Finale!”
Awesome Q&A Allison!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m interested in your answer of your favorite season. You see, our Spring is actually Spring weather in February and March, Winter weather in April, and then probably Summer in May. So what kind of Spring do you actually like? XD
Whoa! At first I thought you really meant that spring was in February, summer in May… XD XD But I got ya’! 😀 Normally my favorite spring weather is in May, when the temperature is usually in the 70s. That feels so good!
Hehe… Yeah, when the temperature is in the 70’s, that’s really nice! But that’s almost like Summer… That’s why Summer is my favorite season. 😉
Yeah. Except when it’s Summer here, it’s like 80-100 degrees, which I don’t like so much. 😀
Yeah, it is kind of hot sometimes. Fortunately for us, we have an amazing pool that cools me off. 🙂
Ooh, nice! We go to our neighbor’s pool, which is always a blast. 🙂
That was really fun to read, Allison! 😀
Ooh, I want to fly, too! *sigh* 😛
I’m glad you liked it! Yes, I know. *Hangs head and sniffs*
LikeLiked by 1 person
AHEM! xD We had a bunny in 2011! Remember Nibbles?
This Q&A was super fun to read. 🙂 Now I can’t wait to do one! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh… OOPS! You’re right! I’ll go change that. XD Thanks for the reminder, Sis. 😉
Hehe! You’re welcome. 🙂
Hi Allison! That is so cool! I really want to do a Q N A…. but I don’t get enough comments to do one.
Thanks! Aww, that’s too bad. 😦 But don’t worry – keep it up! When I started blogging I barely had any readers or comments, and I have way more of both now! ♥ If you ever do have a Q&A, make sure to tell me. I’d be glad to ask you some questions! Thanks for commenting. 🙂
Aww, it’s sad your Q+A is all over!! But I really enjoyed reading all the questions and answers :). People can think up crazy questions xD.
I know. *Sniff* Thanks so much, Hayley! XD Yep, they sure can! XD XD 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
AHHH RILLA OF INGLESIDE!!! Besides David Copperfield, it’s one of my FAVORITE books!
You’re tall! I’m only 5’5!
I KNOW! Have you read the other Anne books? Ooh yeah! I’ve read David Copperfield too, and though I don’t remember much of it now (XD) I remember that I liked it! I should reread that sometime…
Yeah! 😀 I like being tall, but it’s sometimes annoying like when I can’t find pants that are slim enough at the waist but also long enough. XD 😀
YES!!! I’ve read the entire series as well as the Emily series, The Story Girl and The Golden Road, and a few others by Montgomery! I love her novels.
Oh, I would imagine that would be a tough one…I don’t wear pants so I don’t have that problem 😛
Ooh, neat! I’ve read the Chronicles of Avonlea, but I think that’s the only one besides the Anne series.
Yep, I guess you wouldn’t have that problem then! 😀 I like wearing skirts to church a lot. 🙂
You’ve been challenged!
Wow. I feel so tiny. I’m not gonna say my age, so let’s just say that you’re multiple years younger than me, but you’re almost 10 inches taller… *sigh* The life of a shrimp.
Anyways, I loved your answers to my questions! I love creating really random and fun ones, because being generic is boring. 😉 Glad you enjoyed them! 🙂
Oh, poor you. 😦 XD Really? Wow. XD But how do you know that you’re older than me?
Thanks! Yes, your questions were very thought-provoking and interesting to answer. 🙂 Thanks again for asking them!